Beamshare is a video sharing tool that allows you to upload and send footage from anywhere for quick collaboration, review and approval.
With Beamshare you can:
- Upload and send videos from any location at any time. No need to return to the office to upload footage.
- Upload and send in any format and at any resolution, with confidence that recipients can view the files at any time.
- Use any device to upload. If the internet connection is slow, upload will pause until the device can reconnect. Beamshare will automatically continue the upload. No need to spend all night watching for the file to upload.
- Add comments to the timeline – which is available in milliseconds – for review. Collaborators can also timeline comments depending on the level of access you have allowed. This enables rapid review and feedback.
- Control your collaborators’ access. Decide who you wish to share with and for how long. You can remove access at any time.
- Use a web widget option for a simple upload, if required. Or if you would like to embed it into your current website.
ClaimNote is an innovative, simple to use, online productivity tool that enable you to streamline the human aspect of patent analysis.
ClaimNote helps you to:
- Analyse your patents more productively
- Gives you the means to import patents, review and annotate them.
- Allows teams to collaborate on information that is always up-to-date.
- Adding documents and links means all your information is neatly in one place.
- Simplify and speed-up the process of analysing and managing patents.
To date, Professor Iain Richardson has published 4 widely cited books.
His fifth book is due to be published in 2021.
The latest book will bring video coding up to date with clear explanations of the latest standards and technologies. Topics include: the history of video coding, recent and emerging standards, including H.265 and H.266, and discussions about the most recent changes in the ways in which we use video technology, such as 360° video.
If you would like to be kept up to date with release details and for an invitation to launch events, then please contact us.
Professor Iain Richardson is frequently invited to give specialist talks about his work to such illustrious institutions as the Smithsonian and the US Patent and Trademark Office. He also regularly delivers lectures, tutorials / workshops and papers at various international conferences.
If you are interested in booking Iain for an event, then please get in touch.